• Summarize information and data provided by Investment and Research Department to create monthly market update and outlook.
• Travel to another cities in Indonesia to provide market update & outlook to customers and potential customers.
• Bachelor Degree in Finance or Economics.
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and Power Point.
• Strong understanding of investment products and macro economics.
• Very good in verbal, written communication, and presentation skills in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
• Certified as Izin Wakil Agen Penjual Efek Reksa Dana (WAPERD) or Wakil Manajer Investasi (WMI).
• Minimum 3 years experience in Capital Market area in the investment industry.