• Responsible for the operation of Production, PPIC, QC and Warehouse
• Provides leadership for employee relations through effective communications, coaching, training and development.
• The position ensures increasing levels of customer and employee satisfaction while improving the efficiency of manpower, materials and machines.
• Manages policy deployment in the areas of lean manufacturing techniques, quality, cost reduction, complete and on-time delivery, safety, visual controls and plant performance measures.
• Manages material requirements to increase inventory turns and reduce levels on hand. Balances work production capacity/loading across the plant.
• Identifies, communicates and drives implementation of capital investments and improvement projects.
• Establish, lead and manage an operations team
• Ensure that production targets, as set by the organization, are met or exceeded.
• Establish maintenance programs which will avoid downtime and loss of production