• Studying the environment and business opportunities in the export market; planning sales targets, sales programs and controlling the implementation to achieve sales targets, ensuring compliance with established policies and strategies.
• Compile and control department budgets for effective and efficient sales department expenditure.
• Consolidate, analyze and provide sales reports to produce an analysis in determining sales strategies
• Opening new market / buyers to expand market and achieve plans for opening new markets.
• Analyze market trends & create marketing forecasts.
• Plan, implement and monitor the effectiveness of the implementation of New Product Launching in the export market to achieve sales targets and branding targets.
• Analyze and design all SOP in the Export department and monitor and evaluate their implementation to ensure the implementation of export sales processes that are consistent and in accordance with standard
• Plan workforce needs and carry out the selection process for prospective employees in their departments, coordinate subordinate work activities, workforce needs, develop competencies, and conduct performance reviews, coaching-counseling on subordinates to create a conducive work atmosphere and increase work productivity.