What is LEAD?
LEAD is a leading management trainee program develop by Gunung Sewu Group to develop fresh Indonesian graduates into future business leaders in Gunung Sewu Group
The selected few go through an intensive two months boot camp that equip them with skills on business strategy, continuous improvement, financial acumen, and leadership competencies. This is follow by on the job assignment for six months each in at least three businesses that expose them to manufacturing, sales and other business processes. Graduates of the program become well rounded business leaders ready to handle a myriad of challenges.
Why Join LEAD?
- Intensive training in leadership, managerial and business skills.
- Developmental program through targeted stretch assignment.
- Coaching by experienced practitioners.
- Exposure across Gunung Sewu's different businesses in various functions.
- Interface with different business leaders across industries.
Requirements to apply:
- Master Degree in any major, preferably from Business Administration or Engineering, with minimum GPA 3.5 (out of 4)
- Have work experience maximum 3 years.
- Bachelor Degree or Fresh Graduate are welcome to apply.
- Good in English both oral and written.
- Willing to be placed across our businesses in Indonesian.